3/29/11

Spring 2011

 Little miss Claire pulling up on any type of furniture or person she can find.  She's also starting to walk around her music/learning table, along the couch and in her crib....she just wants to move!!

 Trying her first teething biscuit...as she's getting her 4 middle upper teeth in.  Ouch!

Loving bath time

Sister love!

Catherine, almost 3 1/2 still needs her daily nap.  I skip it every once in a while and this day she was so dang tired from not having a nap that when I went up to put claire down for her nap, I came downstairs to find Catherine laying on a blanket on the floor, completely out!  She's holding the gingerbread men from Candyland that we played earlier.  Put her blanket on and let her sleep for a short while.  Too cute!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I can't believe how active Claire is, Kaitlyn is just taking her own sweet time figuring out the whole moving thing - I'm not complaining though! It is just so interesting (and fun) to see how differently they develop!

The Roseburgs said...

Claire looks so different from when we saw her just a few weeks ago. That's a girl on the move! Catherine is such a great big sister!